JOB: AGLC Manager, Online Gambling
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS JOB AND APPLY https://careers.aglc.ca/job/
Manager, Online Gambling
Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC) is a dynamic organization leading Alberta’s gaming, liquor and cannabis industries. Our team of high performers is driven to provide our customers with outstanding service and Albertans with choices they can trust.
The Gaming branch is responsible to achieve annual revenue targets through provincially operated gaming activities that align with AGLC's vision of responsible gaming. The branch ensures that Gaming activities in the province are operated with integrity and social responsibility, aligning with Gaming Regulations and Board Policy and deliver on commitments to stakeholders in the province of Alberta.
Gaming activities included Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs), Electronic Table Games (ETGs), Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs), Lottery and Online Gambling.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Manager, Online Gambling
Job Req: 1352
Location: St. Albert Office
Division/Branch: Gaming & Cannabis / Gaming
Classification: Manager 2 (755)
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Salary: $79,932.00 - $107,565.00
Advertising:Internal and External
Closing Date: July 26, 2022
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Player Accounts and New Business, this position will lead a team that is responsible for managing the regulated online gambling offering and online customer experience, as well as the implementation and operation of the Retail SportsBooks with mobile extensions. This position will be the key lead in delivering on the vision and strategy of the online gambling solution as provided by the Senior Manager and Vice President, Gaming as well as delivering the execution, maintenance and performance of the digital customer journey in order to accelerate acquisition and increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and social responsibility.
This role is one of the key internal team members that will provide oversight to the managed service online gambling providers (for the regulated online gambling offering (PlayAlberta), and retail sportsbook (land-based and mobile)) and support the development of the online gambling business strategies, marketing and product roadmaps. This position is also responsible for the online gambling sales and will be working collaboratively with the gaming team to ensure sales and performance targets are being met for online gambling, Winner’s Edge and land based/mobile retail sportsbook operations.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-driven ecommerce professional with superior leadership skills and a passion for customer experience and building exceptional ecommerce and merchandising experiences. You will need to have strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to work collaboratively across multiple business areas to ensure the coordination of cross-functional activities and creative product design. A deep understanding of how design, prototyping and user research interact with complex business requirements and tight development deadlines is important. Critical thinking skills and professional judgement are essential in developing strategic recommendations to continuously improve online gambling at AGLC.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline and a minimum of 4 years related experience in product ownership, business analysis, application development and design or working with an IT environment is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Experience in budget management, the development of marketing or product roadmaps and managing vendor contracts and vendor performance is needed.
- Knowledge of Lean/agile principles; demonstrated success fostering experimentation and calculated risks to drive product innovation.
- Experience working in the (online) gambling industry would be considered an asset.
- To be eligible to work for AGLC, you must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or eligible to work in Canada.
- While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain a satisfactory security clearance and clean drivers abstract (if necessary) prior to employment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Candidates with lesser qualifications may be considered at a lower classification and salary. This recruitment may be used to fill future vacancies.
- AGLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Created on .
- Hits: 1049