JOB: California Lottery Chief of Product, California State Lottery
Position: Chief of Product, California State Lottery
The California State Lottery is looking for a strategic, creative, and results-oriented product marketing leader to help California become the #1 lottery in the United States.
The Chief of Product leads the team responsible for driving revenue and profit growth through the development and management of the Lottery’s portfolio of game products, including Scratchers and draw games. The California Lottery generates approximately $7 billion in annual sales with approximately $1.7 billion earned for California public schools. As part of the larger Sales & Marketing Division, the Product Unit is responsible for the development, management, and innovation of all Lottery products. The Chief of Product defines and delivers the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to meet the needs, wants, and demands of California’s diverse adult population.
Key Chief of Product duties include:
- Actively manage the product portfolio of Lottery draw and Scratchers games, including launches, annual product plans, and long-term strategic plans.
- Utilize research findings, consumer insights, and sales performance data to develop innovative product plans to meet annual sales goals that can be measured using Key Performance Metrics (KPIs).
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies and tactical plans to support Lottery products (in collaboration the Chief of Consumer Marketing & Advertising).
- Negotiate and manage Product-related contracts with licensing partners, printing vendors, and other outside companies.
- Manage, oversee, coach and mentor an 8-12 member Product team, including performance reviews and work allocation.
Salary Range: $86,280- $124,008
- 22.5 Days of PTO, two personal development days, and one personal holiday per year
- CalPERS pension, health, dental, and vision insurance
- LEED Gold Certified building with on-site gym, security, restaurants, and free parking
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=150415
Final filing deadline is 6/14/19
Associate Governmental Program Analyst l Sales & Marketing
Office: (916) 822-8419
firstname.lastname@example.org l www.calottery.com
- Created on .
- Hits: 3182